Friday, January 3, 2014

Amazon & Lone Wolf

I recently ordered a Lone Wolf Distributors Guide Rod assembly from Amazon. I used a gift card that I received for Christmas to place the order. I wanted this for my Glock 21SF and could not wait for it to arrive. I opened the package today and first thing I noticed was the front of the package which said, fits Glock Models G19, 23, 32, 38. I turned the packaged over and found a UPC code reading for the Glock G20, 21, 21SF. Usually not a big deal if you get the wrong order once in awhile. However this is the second time in two months this has happened with Amazon. The first time I had ordered a Blade-Tech OWB holster for a 1911. When it arrived the package had a UPC label stuck over an old UPC label. The new label read OWB holster the old one read IWB holster. I had to fight with Amazon on that order and never did get the holster. I again find myself arguing with Amazon. This time they wanted me to reorder the guide rod assembly instead of doing an exchange. On top of that the customer service agent did not speak English very well at all. I used to never have problems with Amazon. I ordered and the item would show up in a day or two. In the last three months I have had the above two problems along with "lost" items and undelivered items. I'm not sure what happened to Amazon but they need to fix the problems or they will start to loose customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment