Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dang it

I have not wrote anything in too long. I have been without a computer at the house and doing nothing but field training at work for too long. I really hope to start posting more especially since I replaced my lost camera. I lost the last one some where on the New River in late January of 2009 while duck hunting. Oops.

My lovely wife bought me an electronic caller for hunting predators on our recent anniversary. I have been out only on one hunt due to being sick for several months with sinus infections and bronchitis. Hopefully will get some predator hunting in the last couple weeks of the season.

I have been on a couple of duck hunts with my good friend Dale. I shot a very pretty hen mallard on New Years day on a local body of water that was not frozen. Beautiful evening on the water with approximately 70 mallards seen. They were landing everywhere but where we were but it was still a great sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment